Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm 3 Months Old!

Me in my awesome Barbapapa fuzzy sleeper
Hello everyone! It’s me, Logan (also affectionately known as: Bubby, Bubbles, Bubba Bear, Bubba-boo, and Grumpy Monkey). Today I’m 3 months old (or 92 days as Koreans prefer to count). I’m growing up fast. I'm already 25 inches long and weigh 14lbs 9oz. Can you believe it? I have to wear 6-9months clothing because I’m such a big boy! I’m a super cute boy, too! I’ve got two adorable dimples, a heart-melting ‘gummy’ smile, and the best pout this side of the Pacific. I’m quite talkative; I tend to coo away the morning and have recently figured out how to shriek and squeal when I’m super excited about something. I’m fascinated by the things on the ends of my arms; Mommy says they’re called “hands”. Whatever they’re called ~ I love them! They’re good for waving around, grabbing at and holding things, and endless hours of gazing pleasure. Did you know you can suck on them, too? But I haven’t figured out quite yet how to get the whole thing into my mouth at once, so I make a lot of funny smacking and slurping sounds which Mommy and Daddy find quite amusing. I’m getting pretty strong. I especially like it when Daddy lets me practice standing up (it can be pretty darn boring lying down all day); I can hold my own weight for a surprising amount of time. I’m also getting quite good at holding my head up during tummy time.  Sometimes I can even use my arms to push my chest up and off the floor. Mommy can’t wait for the day I figure out how to roll over. She’s got the camera on standby. I don’t know who Fisher Price is, but whoever he is, he’s awesome! My Rainforest Play Gym is way-cool and I also like kickin’ back in my vibrating bouncy chair. Mommy has explained that if I’m a good boy, a man named Santa is going to bring me more of Fisher Price dudes stuff. Can’t wait^^

Me and Mommy - a cute pair

1 comment:

  1. hi logan! aunty mel loves you and you're amazing writing abilities! sarah GORG pic, so good to see your beautiful face with your delicious son :) xx

    ReplyDelete